There are a few things you need to know before your first visit.
- Please fill in the new patient form prior to arrival. It will ensure Shondelle has all of the important information needed to start your consultation.
- Bring any previous spinal scans or X-rays to your visit, they are very important. Shondelle may refer you for new X-rays if required.
- We do have a cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please give 24 hours notice otherwise the full fee will be required. Appointments are limited and without sufficient notice, another patient will miss out on that time.
- Wear comfortable clothing. The consultation will include a spinal examination and may involve testing your mobility in different positions.
- Take note of our location. The address is 27A Loewen Road, Dempsey. The building is Core Collective, and it is the large white building right next door to Baker and Cook. If you enter into the main Gym area, reception will guide you to my consultation room. Please take note if you are driving, there is a large carpark on site but does to tend to get very busy on Saturdays.
- If you need to make contact, SMS or WhatsApp is always preferable. Shondelle is a solo practitioner and she may be with a patient at the time of your call.
Welcome! Do you have any questions? WhatsApp us here.